Each Exercise requires a different number of Submissions to review. Your Instructor sets the number of Submissions you will review. On the Peer Review stage, you will see a number of Submission(s) you are asked to review in order to unlock the final stages of your Exercise.
Articles in this section
- What is the Peer Review stage?
- How do I review other Submissions?
- How do I give meaningful feedback?
- How many Submissions should I review?
- How do I add timestamps to my written feedback?
- How do I make my feedback private?
- How do I delete my feedback?
- How do I report an inappropriate Submission?
- How does the Submission ranking algorithm work for pair voting during Peer Review?