When this happens, it usually indicates that there was an issue with the format of your video file. To determine if this is the issue, first check to see if you are able to watch your video file on your computer. If you are able to watch your video, then there was probably an error on our side. In this case, delete your Submission, and re-submit your video.
Articles in this section
- What's the best way to submit my video?
- Which browsers are supported?
- What type of video file does ApprenNet support?
- What is the optimal video file size for uploading?
- What is the optimal internet speed for uploading my Submission?
- How can I optimize the upload and processing speed of my Submission?
- Tips for a speedy Internet connection
- How do I compress my Submission?
- Can I use my iPhone, iPad, or Android device to upload my Submission video?
- Why is it taking so long for my Submission to upload?