A 3-minute video file should be less than 300 MB in size. If you have a choice, do not make your video in high definition format. Choose an “export” setting such as “medium,” e.g. 640/360 pixels, rather than “large”, e.g. 960X540. If your video file is larger than 300 MB, you should compress your video file (see How do I compress my Submission?).
Articles in this section
- What's the best way to submit my video?
- Which browsers are supported?
- What type of video file does ApprenNet support?
- What is the optimal video file size for uploading?
- What is the optimal internet speed for uploading my Submission?
- How can I optimize the upload and processing speed of my Submission?
- Tips for a speedy Internet connection
- How do I compress my Submission?
- Can I use my iPhone, iPad, or Android device to upload my Submission video?
- Why is it taking so long for my Submission to upload?