There are a number of things we recommend to ensure the best technical experience on ApprenNet. To check if your device is compatible with ApprenNet, follow this link and have ApprenNet check your system. This test will tell you if you're set to go or if there are things you need to do before proceeding.
In the meantime, here are a few tips we like to highlight:
- Make sure your device has a modern browser installed: Chrome 33+, Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 27 +, or Safari 7+
- Make sure you have a webcam, either integrated or external* or a phone or tablet to download our app.
- Make sure you have a high speed internet connection. An upload speed of at least 2 Mbps and a download speed of at least 3 Mbps is recommended. Test your speedhere.
* If you use your webcam, you must install Adobe Flash on your computer. To install Flash (or see if it is installed), select here
- Make sure you're using a modern Operating System: Windows 7 (or greater) or OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or greater.
- Make sure you're using a powerful computer - CPU speed of at least 2GHz and at least 4GB of RAM.