This video walks you through the process of launching ApprenNet through the Canvas LTI Integration. Below are step by step instructions to walk you through the process as well.
1. From your course module, click the ApprenNet Exercise link:
2. A window for ApprenNet will open within Canvas. Click “create an account.”
3. Add your email, first name, last name, and password. Then click “create account.”
4. You will be automatically taken to the Group associated with your course. Click the Group (Course Name) to view your Exercises.
5. Click the Exercise link to view the Exercise and submit your response video:
6. The first time you view an Exercise on ApprenNet, you will be prompted to view brief instructions on using the platform. Click “Learn More” to view the instructions. Once you have viewed the instructions, you can participate in the Exercise.